Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Myomectomy

Wow, it has been a while since the last time i posted! I am finally getting a surgery to get my fibroid out. It will be next month. I have to take 4 weeks off from work even though my RE said that i should take 6 weeks off. Well, i cannot afford that! I still want to have some vacation left to use if ever we wanna go camping or something in the summer.
I had to go in for another MRI at a better hospital because my first MRI showed some abnormality. When i had my appointment with a neurologist he suggested that i showed go in for another MRI at a hospital where they have a better equipment. So i did and thank God my MRI came back normal! My RE said that i should call them right away to schedule an appointment for surgery once i get my result saying that everything was fine. So i did! I cannot wait to have it done. I just want to get it over with. Hopefully we would get pregnant and stay pregnant without any problems.
I found a video on youtube about fibroids. It tells you a little information about fibroids. I hope this will make you understand a little bit about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment