Wednesday, September 10, 2008

New friend


Its always nice to meet new friends. Specially when you’re like me that had left a lot of friends back in my own country. When i first came here in the US i longed for my friends and of course my family. Our neighborhood was very quiet specially in the winter. You don’t see anybody outside just chatting and laughing. It was hard. I cried, and cried, and cried some more. I almost told my husband to send me home,lol! Of course i didn’t! I came here because i wanted to be with him so here i was. Anyway, i met a new friend today! Her name is Rica. She was one of my friends in friendster for a while. Come to find out she just live the same town i do! Of course we set up a date to meet and today was the day. We had fun! I picked her up someplace because she doesn’t drive yet. We had some chips and salsa dips at the house and some soda. We also went to the dog park with my dog Marley. Rica met my step-son Zach. We took a bunch of pics. Rica is a very nice young lady and she is very tiny too. Makes me jealous! lol. I will see her again one of this days and i’m looking forward to it!



No comments:

Post a Comment