Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Shopping for a dress


Don't you think shopping is so much fun?? Specially when you cant find the outfits in your size? When it takes a couple of hours when you finally found the one?? Yeah Right! My husband and myself are invited to a friends wedding and that means i need to find a dress. I never owned a dress ever til yesterday, yup til yesterday! We went to the mall, and take note i went there with my husband! We looked at different stores. First we went to Boston store and i found a couple dresses that i liked, well actually one of them was the one that i liked the most but it was not on sale. .It was for $140 and i didn't want to spend that much on a dress,hehheh. The other dress was on sale for $85, and its a kind of dress that you have to suck your "love handles" in so you wont look like you're pregnant, lol! So after a lot of thinking which one to get i've finally decided to put both of them back to their respective racks,lol.
Off we go to check out JC Penny and guess what? I found the perfect dress!!!! ( at least that's what i think,lol) It's a reddish, burgundy'sh color. It's haltered that's why i loved it. You will see a photo of it below. Then of we go to another store to find a pair of shoes to go with my pretty dress. My husband was very kind to help me and give honest opinions on what looks nice and waht not. Most of the time he was pointing at ugly dresses, he had no idea, hahhaha! So i found my shoes and we were done. Im telling you, we were in that mall for 2 hours!! I was tired and hungry after.
I was a bit frustrated when i was trying all those clothes. You know why?? I;ve gained 20 lbs since i came here in the states!! I need to lose some fats in my shoulders area,hehehe. I need to do some abs workout. The wedding is not til after 2 weeks so now my goal is..............to workout at the gym everyday!! Work my butt off! I need to look good in that dress that i bought!! I will keep an update on my blog about my work out so keep checking it. Above is a photo of the dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment